Thursday 12 November 2009

Huge list of do-follow blogs

Are you tired of searching the legitimate and updated do-follow blogs today? I am so lucky that I have found this website which has a huge list of 500+ do-follow blogs in any niche with full descriptions if needed. They are ranked from nothing to a cool PR8 blogs!

http://moredofollowblogs.blogspot.com/

It also said that when I have a do-follow blog that is not listed there, I can request by leaving a comment with my blog URL. My blog right now, Bogart's Online World is now PR3, and thanks to my NoDoFollow Firefox plugin, I can determine and prove that all of my links in my blog are do-follow. So I can comment there whenever I want, and I want to build up my link juice for good. Do-follow blogs are one of the rarest search optimising database to build links with. Challenging but exciting!

No comments:

Post a Comment