Monday 16 November 2009

Many conflicts for this week! SEO time limited again!

This week could be one of the worst experiences and schedules I ever had. It will ruin my opportunities and my daily SEO for my own blog. Search optimising is my passion, and I can't let go of this right now. Here are some of the stupid schedules and reasons why I have many conflicts:

1. Practice of choral singing forced by the "barangay" or group in our subdivision to compete this Sunday, because the group has lack of "boys".
2. Issues about the IReel thing makes me sick
3. One of our caregivers have not yet come home, so I do the household chores day and night.
4. Rumors about what's going to happen in 2010 about the Last Secret of Fatima.
5. My mother always interrupts me every time I work by forcing me to buy medicine while I'm at the middle of the work and always ordered me, and it costs my time and focus to lose for the success of this family. Another thing, she did not return to me the $20 she borrowed from me because I know she won't let it go.

Anyway, that's life out of search optimising. Seems to be stupid but I have a little patience about it both for passion and money.

No comments:

Post a Comment