Thursday 12 November 2009

Always update your blog weekly

It's a busy day for me now trying to update my blog. But sometimes I feel that when I always update my blog daily, it seems not right. Although it's still a part of my web optimisation strategy, I have no more time to update it most of the time because I'm Daniel's virtual assistant and I was paid to update and improve his blog once and for all. Compare to my blog and his, he is much better than me because he earns more than me in his blogging works. What I am trying to do is to update my blog at least three to five times weekly, and I think three would be enough for me, and I will continue to perform search optimisation to my blog even it's not looking professional, but I'm happy with my page rank and backlinks now.

No comments:

Post a Comment