Thursday 12 November 2009

My friends newest SEO revenge video

This morning, when I perform daily web optimising to my friend's site, he told me that he will project his new e-book about the SEO revenge. If you like to see his newest video, click the link below:


This video of my friend, shows about his thoughts on selling his own e-book at a very low price of $9.95. This e-book will show you the different unique secrets of search optimising, and it will blow your mind away. I have not purchased his e-book yet but soon I will. I also have an option that in order to promote his e-book to various websites, he has a Clickbank hoplink that I will gain 25% commission for every sale of his e-book. This is going to be big, as he exposed himself through video marketing.

No comments:

Post a Comment