Thursday 26 November 2009

Page views are not yet good enough

I'm still trying my best to update my blogs once and for all, both my Blogger and WordPress. But on my main blog, the page views are not good enough because I only generate about 50 to 100 page views a day at least. Through my search optimising skills, it was not yet good enough as I need to work hard to both of my blogs. I will do everything in order to increase my page views daily, but I have no broad idea yet on how to do it manually. Search optimising is still not yet good for me, but I need to buy traffic or shall I say, post on free classified ads? Submit to web directories? Or continue some link exchanges? We'll it depends on my time for search optimising tasks, which I maintain it daily for my two awesome clients!

No comments:

Post a Comment