Tuesday 29 September 2009

$0.09 in 500+ impressions!

I suck when it comes to Google Adsense earnings, because I advertised my site into someone's site, and there are total of 4 clicks and I only receive a low $0.09 yesterday? How cruel is it anyway. Right now as I checked my Google Adsense earnings, I received 33 page impressions and earned nothing. I don't know why most people here don't like to click Google Ads? Is it because they don't want advertisers to receive millions of visitors? Or they don't like publishers to earn money from Google because they are so jealous about it?

I really don't know what kind of technique does the advertisers and publishers have in common? Content really does bring traffic to their site, but it depends on the niche that most people are looking for right now. How did they increase more page visitors and clicks daily through manual SEO? It takes us more time to do it, but the results will increase only after few months of hardwork.

No comments:

Post a Comment