Thursday 17 September 2009

My problem on ODesk

I was so frustrated on how many times I took test on ODesk just to be a verified member, but I always fail and I’m all the way below the score, and no one will hire me if I’m not a verified member. ODesk has many job offerings especially SEO types like link building, manual web directories, social bookmarks, and one way permanent backlinks. Also included are blog, directory and press release submissions and some writings too.I don’t know how to pass the test because I want to be a verified member here on ODesk, and there’s no way I could fail again. I know that there are many SEO jobs there which I don’t know, but they’re on a bidding basis. It's one of my weaknesses until someone will help me on passing the tough tests on ODesk and to continue my journey on SEO opportunities

1 comment:

  1. Bogartkick,

    I am so sorry to hear that you’ve been unable to pass the oDesk tests.

    If it’s the oDesk Readiness Test that you are referring to, please remember that it’s an “open book” test and you can take it as many times as you need. The objective of the test is to be a tutorial and ensure that as a provider you know the basic tools and rules for working on oDesk.

    If you’re referring to any other skill test, you can retake it after 30 days. These tests are designed to objectively verify providers’ skills, which your future buyers will appreciate.

    If you believe that there is a technical error, or just need to consult with someone about the tests, feel free to contact customer supports (http://www.odesk.com/help/ticket)

    Orie at oDesk.

    ReplyDelete