Thursday 17 September 2009

Wordpress health blogging job still catches on

In DigitalPoint’s latest job openings, I saw a thread which he offers a long term job for those who will apply in him. He is expecting health related blog posts to his WordPress, and he has some keywords to provide on. Now that’s another SEO project to work on. He planned to pay us a high rate of $0.70 per 150 to 200 word posts and he wants to generate at least 10-20 blog posts on a daily basis. He wants to improve his SEO tactics and also his website’s traffic. If I can compute about this job like this:

10 blog posts a day x 30 days = $0.7 x 10 = $7 x 30 days = $210/month

20 blog posts a day x 30 days = $0.7 x 20 = $14 x 30 days = $420/month

I don’t know if this job in DigitalPoint is still open, but I’ve got to try it together with my SEO and other blogging jobs, my daily, weekly and monthly income are stable.

No comments:

Post a Comment