Friday 25 September 2009

Press release submissions are still on!

After my press release on Free-Press-Releases.com has been published, I have to continue submit my press release to other PR directories. I want my SERPS to increase and I need them to improve my traffic. It's all about a dating site called Scanna which is all about Russian dating where men all around the world can find the perfect match of the lifetime, because many Russian women are very beautiful and sexy. I am doing SEO on this, because I want to increase its popularity, traffic and revenue. I have done so many things like web directory submissions, forum backlinks, social bookmarks, article directories, blog directories, social media, one-way permanent relevant links, and most especially, press release directories. News updates are gonna attract more people depending on their interest, and it's very useful for me to do SEO like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment