Sunday 20 September 2009

Steps on company link building - Part 4

Now here comes the final part of our strategy, and this is very important we should aware of:

*Be aware of such no-follow links - no-follow codes are being implemented as they instruct the Google not to spider them due to the number of spammers around. If the site is do-follow, meaning it has a no-follow attribute and to allow Google to spider them. Crawling is different from spider you know? This concept is also known as indirect link building because when you are in a no-follow site, meaning your SEO efforts are useless, but with do-follow and your SEO is really worth for your time.

I hope you have learned something about these steps on company link building. I have got this from other sites but I only revised it for myself so that I wanna improve something which the content is unique. Take note that these steps might actually help you in terms of SEO.

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment