Thursday 24 September 2009

Selling Twitter articles

While I'm waiting for my SEO articles to be sold, another set of articles will be auctioned today at DigitalPoint forums, which are Twitter articles. I have been a Twitter user for months now and I'm always tweeting around the corner. I know how Twitter works, and I know eaxctly what to write about Twitter. I am selling 5 articles related to Twitter, all are 400+ words worth $13 for all, not each. It's all about quick money, and I don't want to delay this up. I also limited this offer for only 72 hours because I need quick money for my articles. I hope this one will be sold out, and SEO articles I hope too will be sold.

1 comment:

  1. Twitter is very useful and unique social networking and can write certain articles. The twitter articles will depend on your customer satisfaction. You are finding ways to sell your good handwritten article or original writing. I hope your customers do not delay their payments. You must be patience all the time. I wish you luck the best.

    ReplyDelete