Tuesday 22 September 2009

Selling my SEO e-book at DigitalPoint forums

I am planning to sell my e-book at DigitalPoint forums, which I already auctioned it. I sell this e-book (not to be revealed) for just $5.00 since I want quick money to my Paypal. This is not SEO BluePrint, but this is just a different SEO e-book like no other which I have access to purchase it in a low price. I have Master Resell Rights and Private Label Rights to this awesome e-book, because this might work for me and for those who wanna purchase the e-book I posted at DigitalPoint forums. I offer a couple of review copies for the first two persons above 20 iTrader only, which in return they will post their honest reviews for sure, and it would help me increase my sales in DigitalPoint forums. I set to end this offer after 14 days starting now. SEO e-books are really worth for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment