Friday 25 September 2009

Promoting my site with ClickBank ads

Exactly how can I promote my site with Clickbank ads? It's simple. SEO is the main course here, because the more you generate traffic, the more your sales will increase. It depends on what niche of your blog has been created, your ads should be relevant to your blog. We must choose the top 10 products that are listed in the category and by using hoplinks on each digital product, it directs to the sales and order page when the visitor clicks the ad on your site. At Clickbank, if you sign as a promoter, you will gain 75% of the price of the product was sold, and 25% goes to the one who is selling it, while I only promote the product somewhere. Google Adwords were also expensive but very much worth for everyone who wats to ear much profit on their Clickbank sales. If we have no money, then we do some real SEO out here.

2 comments:

  1. They've Built You a Clickbank Plug & Play Money Making System... Check out this video and grab your free copy of this awesome report...

    => http://tinyurl.com/123Clickbank

    It reveals how you can make at least $1,000 a week without a website or a product of your own. I know it sounds too good to be true and I personally wouldn't believe it unless I had seen it for myself. Download Your Free Clickbank Treasure Map

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is NOT another how to make "money" on Clickbank course! What they have done is build you a complete plug and play money making system. I am a member and this thing rocks! Get the full scoop here:

    => => http://tinyurl.com/123Clickbank

    ReplyDelete