Monday 28 September 2009

Typhoon "Ondoy" delayed my teammate's report

It was a tragic disaster at the Luzon area of the Philippines, where a huge tropical storm named "Ondoy", flooded Metro Manila and other parts near the city. Three of my SEO teammates are affected there, and they cannot do SEO because of no electricity within their area. Typhoon "Ondoy" claimed many lives of Filipinos in the Luzon area, and death toll rises to 100 for now. I feel sorry for my teammates in Luzon who have not accomplish their work on time because of the storm. The important matter is, they're OK, and typhoon "Ondoy" is now gone. But other news says that there are two more tropical storms to come either this Wednesday or Thursday. It was one of the worst experience that Filipinos were about to find out. However for me, I'm lucky because I'm in the Visayas region, and we only experience heavy rains, not floods. I'm still on for my SEO work and I hope my SEO teammates will be back to normal situations again.

No comments:

Post a Comment