Saturday 26 September 2009

My SEO articles are finally sold!

Finally, after a long wait my SEO articles have finally been sold to a great buyer. I have been waiting for this since I need extra money to start my advertising career. I'm usually try to advertise my Google Adsense ads to other sites by just paying a compensation monthly. Soon, I will start another blog which focuses on digital products on Clickbank. There's a strategy which I will use for my new blog. I'm gonna launch it soon and do some real SEO out there, along with advertising. I'm not choosing WordPress as my blog because it does not allow me to advertise my links, as it against the TOS of WordPress. I have no other choice but to stick with Blogger. Anyway, at least my SEO articles were now gone and sold!

Woohoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment