Wednesday 16 September 2009

Free SEO e-books?

I wonder if there are any SEO e-books existed for a free price? I feel something that there is an SEO e-book I should purchase, at least with PLR (private label rights) or MRR (master resale rights). It is really worth for a buyer to see any reviews from the e-books purchased by the other buyers and to see their good comments about the SEO e-book you wanna purchase. I also have a SEO related e-book, but I purchased it on someone from DigitalPoint with bulk discount which is only $1.00 offer as Private Label Rights.

When you buy a SEO e-book, please don't throw it away because it is worthless if you just purchased an e-book with Master Resale Rights or Private Label Rights and to resell it in a higher price for profit. SEO e-books are not worthy if you just resell it without reading it, and the author's effort is just a trash.

No comments:

Post a Comment