Wednesday 23 September 2009

A new SEO client wants to hire me

In the previous post I made, I have to sell my fresh and unique SEO articles to an exclusive buyer. In a few minutes, another one sent me a personal message regarding his SEO offer to me. He wants me to write 10 packs of niche articles in a long term basis. It's still SEO service, because he wants me to add backlinks within his keywords attached within the content. He wants a bulk discount price, as I set my amount to $3 per 400+ words. Every pack has one niche. It's either health, travel, SEO, making money, self-improvement, finance which I must do. This is a quick money basis for me, and I just need money to buy a brand new laptop, since I only use desktop. He has yet to give me the full details of the work, and I'm waiting for it.

Cheers!

1 comment: