Wednesday 16 September 2009

My SEO works are still on!

Right now it's game on! I have to continue my SEO work from different clients as usual. I already have two large packages which one client paid me full $200 for 100 Press Release submissions + 1 Press Release writing, 300 article and blog directory submissions + 1 article and blog posting. On the other hand, the other one is just simple, he paid me $100 upfront for 1,000 backlinks to forums, 1,000 web directories and 100 social bookmarks, and another $100 for completion.

It's a big challenge for me like no other and I'm going to keep this job all along, since I'm only a student and we're ready for tomorrow's pre-oral defense about our resort. It's really tough but we have studied already about the resort. It makes no conflicts on my SEO job, especially taking up Management Information System. We'll, the game is still on, as SEO still on it's feet!

No comments:

Post a Comment