Wednesday 16 September 2009

I hate delayed payments!

I have been waiting for so long to get paid on my shopping bookmark task, which is another SEO strategy similar to social bookmarks. I hope I will be paid by him in the end for $50 for 500 products submitted to Kaboodle, and if not, my SEO work will be useless for now and I must not give up hope. I would allow the buyer to pay me within 1-2 days of my SEO work and I want to tell him that time is everything and every time must be worth, not worthless.

I have already cheked his iTrader on DigitalPoint and he has a total of nine good feedbacks and not a single bad one, saying that he is a good and trusted buyer, so I do have faith in him. SEO is everything to me, and I need money for the SEO services so that I always be confident on my services I rendered.

No comments:

Post a Comment