Sunday 27 September 2009

Updating my blog posts once again

In the other blog at Bogart's Online World, I am planning to start all over again. I have to maintain at least 1-2 post daily, in order to keep my blog updated and increase SERPS too. Although this has already been indexed by Google, I can maintain this blog once and for all, in a less time only. I'm about to promote my Clickbank products with the links attached in my keywords or keyphrases. This is another plan to increase my SEO opportunity and to be on the top of SERPS within Google, Yahoo and Bing. My latest post was about Reverse Phone Lookup, and I have attached a Clickbank link there which can lead the customer to the site which I promoted it. On Seoquake, I have noticed that my blog has "n/a" on Google PR, and with zero inbound and outbound links. It's time to get back everything I have.

No comments:

Post a Comment