Wednesday 16 September 2009

I got paid in my shopping bookmarks task

Hello guys! In my previous post about "I hate delayed payments", I was expecting that my client will pay me within 2-3 days upon completion of my project, and he sent me an e-mail to request payment with him for $50 worth of 500 products submitted to Kaboodle. After minutes of request, I got my $50 on my Paypal account for my services rendered in submitting his 500+ products to Kaboodle.

Right now we already have exchanged iTraders, and we're happy about each other. He expected that I should finish this in 7 days or less, but for a surprise....I finished it for just less than 3 days! Woohoo! I have never been so happy about it and now I have money again in my Paypal. I wish it would be repeated again, because this SEO project was indeed very easy.

No comments:

Post a Comment