Sunday 13 September 2009

Submitting sites to Kaboodle and StyleHive

I have given a task by my client Andrew to submit more than 500+ sites to Kaboodle and StyleHive worth $0.10 each. So if I submit 500 sites to Kaboodle and another 500 to StyleHive, it's a total of $100! Wow, so I took the job a day ago. I thought it was very difficult since I took time on how to add a site. First, I use Kaboodle to submit 500+ sites which my client gave me the list of items or URL to the items he sell. Then, I create my own list and see the "add new item" and it's simple, I just copy or type the URL and it automatically detects all the details and all I need is to put tags and comments which is optional.

Very easy job for me. Another SEO related job because this is a social bookmarking service. he wants to promote every item URL in one site so that many will be attracted, and it's all salon and parlor products. Piece of cake. Woohoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment