Wednesday 23 September 2009

Playing mind games on SEO

If we are about to attempt something which we're to outsmart the webmaster, you are no smart than ever. The webmaster may detect something suspicious when you are spamming or put some links that are not relevant to his site just for advertising it. In SEO services, we should be serious of our services rendered to them. It's all about patience and honesty, not doing bad things about our client. Playing with it is not really gonna worth for us especially to just trick the webmasters out for just spamming around the corner. We should be honest in doing our services for now, because it's not a good way just to assume that you are just so easy on your work. Honesty is the best policy.

1 comment:

  1. Webmaster sites are usually wiser than us. They create rules and regulations for not spamming or make bad words. Some of my Webmaster sites banned for no reason. Some sites say I am spamming but not totally copied other posts. I have another site banned me for advertising. The next time I join the site, I will post first a relevant word or topic and later on I will post signature link if needed.

    ReplyDelete