Tuesday 29 September 2009

My SEO teammates are back!

After suffering heavy tropical storm "Ondoy" in the Luzon area, where my SEO teammates are suffering no electricity almost a week, they have finally e-mail me back about their status. But so far, they are still recovering from the storm, and electricity has finally came back to their area. SEO has been very valuable for me, and for them because we don't want to get back down again. We want our sites to increase their SERPS on Google, Yahoo and Bing.

It's glad to have my teammates back, as long as they're updated to me, no problem. It was such a nice thing which I must follow them up for good, cause I'm concern for my teammates. But the tragedy is not over yet. There are still two tropical storms coming in our country, and we have to prepare for everything in order to survive the storm once again. This is one of the worst catastrophies that Philippines has ever experienced.

Welcome back SEO mates!

No comments:

Post a Comment