Tuesday 22 September 2009

My press release content has finally published!

After a day or less of waiting for my press release to be published at Free-Press-Release.com, it was finally published and here's the link:


This was the first time I have published this article, but I just borrowed my friend's account just to test the publishing way, as you may know that the username is Ronna, and I'm a man, I just borrowed it. Soon, I'll create my own account in Free-Press-Release.com and other press release directories. I was so happy about it, however I cannot attach HTML or clickable link there unless I'm a premium member and it needs me to pay for that. The important is, the site I've mentioned was appeared within the content. It's still part of the SEO project I'm working on right now.

Once again, congratulations to me for my press release being published. Woohoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment