Wednesday 23 September 2009

Breaking news! A quick buyer competes in my SEO articles!

Things are really heating up for me now. A new and quick buyer sent me a message through DigitalPoint and he's competing with the first buyer who is unlucky, because he's offline. Now I'm waiting for the quick buyer to pay me a total of $13.00 in my Paypal account for my SEO articles. Woohoo! If he truly paid me, then I'll inform the first buyer that the articles are already sold to the quick buyer. It's a first-come, first-serve basis, but since I need quick money, I deal directly to the quick buyer. I have no choice but to accept his deal. Hahaha! I love someone who competed and bid themselves just to get my unique articles. I am so impressed of myself, looks like my article habits are going strong again!

Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment