Tuesday 29 September 2009

I'm planning to create my own SEO song!

Since I like Chuck "The SEO Rapper" a lot, I want to create my own SEO rap song or R & B type! I do love SEO and other related topics that he sings like design coding, link building, paid search, etc. Once I graduate in just less than three weeks, I can now continue my full time SEO job, at the same time I want to choreograph my own song.

Believe me, I will make my own lyrics for my upcoming song, "Optimizer". Pretty cool, huh? I don't have any music software yet just to mix up the tunes and beat of my SEO song. First, I shall make this as audio file, and if this one is a big hit, I can create my own video using my MP5 player, but soon I will buy a new video camera and let someone record it for me. I want to entertain SEO fans around the world to see what I can contribute to SEO.

No comments:

Post a Comment