Monday 14 September 2009

A great social bookmarking offer like no other

I think about two days ago, I saw an ad on DigitalPoint that he will pay $0.10 for every shopping item submitted both Kaboodle and StyleHive. So I sent him a personal message about this job, and I am interested on it and he hired me. Right now I’m focusing on Kaboodle, and in just one day I completed 249 submisssions and only 251 to go before I get paid $0.10 x 500 submissions = $50.00. Then I can go to StyleHive which also pays me the same rate after my Kaboodle work is done, and again the same $50.00, for a total of $100.00.

I did suggest to him that not only Kaboodle and StyleHub were the shopping bookmarks existed today, but there are so many of them. I asked my client if I want to do more in other social and shopping bookmarks, he’s very interested to pay the same rate. So meaning every bookmark which I submit 500 links = $50.00. That’s big bucks for me, and doing the SEO way! It’s a big offer for me like no other!

No comments:

Post a Comment