Sunday 27 September 2009

Posting blogs on GSeo

I am planning to share my stories on a blog site owned by my friend called GSeo. The forum owner, Daniel, wants me to share some SEO stories and updates were being launched right now. And also, this will contribute to improve my friend's forum, as more and more people are interested to join in this unique forum and blog posting site. Of course, I'm allowed to copy paste the latest SEO news today, and for the days to come, but make sure that I have some sources to carry on, which are the links of every site I have copy pasted. Without source, it could lead to a case of plagiarizing everyone's content, and I don't like to cheat. That's what Daniel told me that when I post on his blogs, I'll make sure that my content is relevant to the category and copy paste is allowed with source links.

No comments:

Post a Comment