Tuesday 22 September 2009

I'm selling unique SEO articles

At DigitalPoint forums, aside from the SEO e-book I want to sell for as low as $5.00, I also sell fresh handwritten, unique and 100% Copyscape passed articles about SEO. I have done this so hard last night just to try if how many DigitalPoint members are interested in the SEO field, especially SEO content or articles. It has about 400+ words and since there are five of them, I have a special price of only $13.00 for all of them. As usual, I only accept Paypal. These articles somehow is only exclusive for one buyer with full rights of it, and gain so much profit for just writing articles like SEO. If I'm paid by the buyer, he or she has the right to edit it on his or her way and publish those on article directories like Ezine. I hope I have a customer soon......

No comments:

Post a Comment