Tuesday 22 September 2009

Three forums owned by my friend

As I was talking about Daniel's business, he has three forums owned by him once and for all. The first one is the travel forum called Exploroo, which I first posted all about travel related forums, blogs, articles and videos. The second one is the SEO forums called GSeo, which talks about SEO and link building or other related to it which I can post on forums, blogs, articles and videos too. And finally, the third one is the Wii forum, which is Nintendo Wii (a gaming console), that talks about Wii games, platforms, equipments, reviews, etc. He's a great guy like no other, and I wish I wanna be like him, too. Creating my own SEO forum could be a great idea if that happens.

1 comment:

  1. I really impress about Daniel's GSEO forum. It is really effective. I joined as GSEO member. I really love the SEO topic especially the link building and online marketing. After I have done in GSEO, I will join the next Daniel's next two forums. These are travel and Ninetendo Wii forums. So, let us join Daniel's forums.

    ReplyDelete