Tuesday 29 September 2009

A new challenge again for me!

After our oral defense in our thesis hours ago, we will edit all the details that should be corrected by our panel of judges. My colleague, Excelsis, called me on my cellphone that we should double our time to edit the ones who need corrections. It's quite simple, but challenging. All we have to do is to consult all of the panels starting tomorrow morning and to recall what needs to be edited. This will let me limit my SEO job again. Hahaha! The important thing is, its just less than three weeks.....the semester is over. It will be now edited by ourselves and it has to be very unique, especially in grammar, categorization, organizational charts and some sub-topics that should add in the lineup of our project. I can still do SEO job, but for a limited time until the school semester is over.

No comments:

Post a Comment