Tuesday 29 September 2009

My oral defense a success!

Thanks to all who have supported and pray for me, me and my group have successfully passed the oral defense. We have four panelists, one from Commerce Department, one from Education Department, one from Tourism department and one is an outsider, a PhD graduate. Me and my colleagues have been terrified in the first place, because these panelists are very tough and good thing, though the support of my friends outside.....we're able to answer some questions being asked. I can't believe that they only asked us few questions, but they are more on suggesting additional things to be included in our report, and also some corrections in our format. We are very successful as of this moment, as we've passed the oral defense.

Now I can continue my SEO for my site starting tomorrow. We are very thankful that through your prayers, we have passed and I have a great chance to graduate next month. After my graduation, it's full time SEO for me......at home.

Thanks guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment