Monday 21 September 2009

Halfway to Steve's SEO work achieved!

Right now, I have a client name Steve from DigitalPoint which assigned me to do 200 backlinks in forums again. I have worked with him previously on his old 200 backlinks project and he saw that his SERPS has gain more improvement, and he decides to hire me again for another 200 backlinks worth $20. He paid me through Paypal and I have started this project yesterday. Right now, I have 100 backlinks and 100 more to go. This was indeed a fast project like no other, and my forums are quite stable to increase more backlinks in your site. I love this job because money works for me and it's so easy.

1 comment:

  1. Congratsulations my friend, Steve is very lucky charm for you. I am very proud for your determination and hard work. 200 backlinks was an easy task for you and get paid. Steve was really satisfied about your work especially good english grammar. 200 backlinks again is another good and easy task. You must enjoy love and get paid while doing your projects.

    ReplyDelete