Wednesday 23 September 2009

A customer wants to purchase my SEO articles

After putting my new thread about selling my SEO articles at DigitalPoint forums, hours later a customer is interested to purchase all of them, for just $13.00. I recently have five fresh and unique handwritten articles about SEO, and I made this for myself. I have a decent idea about SEO and I have the advantage to bring a good quality content for the lucky buyer. I already sent him my Paypal details and awaiting for his payment. My articles have already checked at CopyScape.com, and it's 100% no duplicates existed in my articles. I am so excited about getting paid again by just selling articles at DigitalPoint forums, and I'm sure he's gonna pay tomorrow and I'll send him the articles right away through his e-mail.

Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment