Thursday 17 September 2009

GetAFreelancer’s SEO work bidding process

I have been a member of GetAFreelancer for months now, and I have not been inquiring about their latest jobs daily in content, SEO services and blogging. They are paying by Paypal actually, but all of the earnings were in the account bank first before withdrawing them to your real Paypal account. They have a huge bid going on for a minimum of $30 to $250 budget, and we are just bidding around the client on who’s gonna win the prize. Applicants like me are fighting for it that we post that we can finish as fast as possible, but we can also PM the client so that it may hire us personally. There are lots of SEO works there so I think I could have more opportunities there if my bidding amount and turnaround is right and could outsmart other competitors.

No comments:

Post a Comment