Thursday 17 September 2009

Cheap rates on writing articles

In DigitalPoint, there are so many people who are looking for someone to write articles for them and they charge a maximum of $1 per 100 words. But what about the effect if you want your rate to become cheaper, let’s say $0.50 to $0.90 per 100 words? That’s already considered a bulk discount price. If you do that on a limited basis, there’s no problem but for long terms, it will not work and you should better stick to a solid $1 per 100 words. I have one client who pays me a very low price of $2 per 500 words on a long term basis and it’s not a good effort after all, especially when you write about SEO articles. If I want my client to write me about health, travel, SEO and tech articles, I shall charge $0.80 to $1 per 100 words. You must always smart if you deal this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment