Thursday 17 September 2009

What’s different about BuyBlogReviews?

In my previous post about the PayPerPost blogging opportunities, here’s another website that has more than what I expected, and it’s called BuyBlogReviews. I have been so attracted about this because it is much easier to bid because they have some categories which are fit to my blog, and all I need to do is to write it in my own blog about the instructions of my client. Good news is, they pay by Paypal but only once a month. Once I am paid, it will be directed to my BuyBlogReviews account. In terms of SEO, it’s just the same when you do the blogging opportunity, they always place the anchor URL and text in their marketplace, as well as the category and PR of your blog. Now I know why they need high PR is because of great backlink return to them, and SEO is the first thing we ever do.

No comments:

Post a Comment