Monday 14 September 2009

GPTBoycott banned my account!

I don't know what the hell did they ban my account? They suspected that my IP address was the same as other people who are involved about this, and that's why I get banned. I don't know if this forum is do-follow or not. But the thing is, we always follow the rules and as so far I know, I really ignored them. I'm just doing SEO there on GPTBoycott because I wanna increase my backlinks and my others' backlinks which they paid me for doing that.

The rule as a beginner is not to make your own signature until you have 10 legitimate posts, and I ignored them about it and just keep posting with backlinks which I assume that below my text is a signature before the underline word. The easily detect that because they're smart when someone wants to do SEO here in GPTBoycott. In the end, they banned my account and would never lift it again.

No comments:

Post a Comment