Thursday 17 September 2009

Time for a celebration of SEO success!

Later, I invite two of my teammates to eat with me at Shakey’s Restaurant at a big mall in our city. Why? It’s because I am very lucky and it’s the first time I receive more than $300 in a week, courtesy of my two best clients who paid me $200 and $100 each, and other clients who paid me less than that kind of amount. I am so excited that I will treat my two teammates with a big pizza, and I would let them enjoy what it has to be. Due to my success, it’s such an honor that I will treat my two pals. Unfortunately for my other teammate, she’s not lucky because she has a husband and she has no time to go out with us due to some of her family business. I can’t wait for tomorrow, because I thank myself for being successful in SEO jobs. I also thanked God for giving me courage and spirit to take this job and to become successful both for me, my family, my teammates and friends too.

No comments:

Post a Comment