Monday 21 September 2009

Surf Exchange? A brand new SEO thing?

I have found this ad on Adz-2-Cash, and as a member, I can read the ads and earn points and a little incentive, too. It redirects me to another site called Cash Solos. It is another list building site, which considered as part of my SEO strategy which is a revenue sharing site like Google Adsense, Clickbank, etc. It has a new feature called "Surf Exchange". But what does it mean? Is it another scheme like traffic exchange and autosurfs? I think this is very unique for me, because Surf Exchange is one SEO scheme that we will surf random sites over and over again, as we include our site URL too. Once again, a backlink is generated. It also have a money pool program which weekly profits will be shared to the members, as the site gains 25% of the profits every week. A cool SEO site like no other, list building really rocks me up!

No comments:

Post a Comment