Thursday 17 September 2009

I’m still on at StyleHive

After my Kaboodle project has finished and was paid by my client for about $50, it’s time for me to move in another great product shopping bookmark called StyleHive. Still, I have to submit the same products the way I submitted at Kaboodle, and it cost me for just less than 72 hours to finish the 500 submissions. The process in Kaboodle and StyleHive are the same, as they only require a product URL, leading to the main URL of the product you have included on your list. I will also include tags and descriptions but only optional. Anyway, shopping bookmarks were really attractive at all, and soon I’m gonna promote our store’s products at Kaboodle and StyleHive. It’s another SEO project and it’s quite easy and fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment