Thursday 17 September 2009

Blogging about SEO

If you were about to start your own blog about SEO, what were you thinking? Are you saying that you have already learned what SEO is all about, or you just blogging without having knowledge about SEO? Since SEO is one of the keywords that Google Trends has updated recently, I think SEO blogs are worth, but you must be aware of what combination of SEO keywords you must do. I have downloaded free list of 6,000 Top Adsense keywords which will help me generate earnings to my blog, and SEO is included there in the list and I have no regret to start my own SEO blog. What matters is, you feel something inside that the “heart and soul” of SEO lies within you, and if that is the case, SEO will definitely be your career. It is really worthy to start your own SEO blog, and it should be attractive base on content, template, widgets, domain name and popularity.

1 comment:

  1. If you were to Blog about SEO,Then One of the First Things to Do is Have a Domain name,Not a Subdomain as it will look Unprofessional.

    ReplyDelete