Friday 25 September 2009

Newbie on Clickbank

Hours ago, I signed up on a Pay-Per-Sale program called Clickbank. It is said to be the largest database on digital products like e-books. I have been so interested about Clickbank because it was doing great services to webmasters for 10 years now. It's still going strong and many of them are successful. But how are they so successful with it? Are they investing something in order to make their Clickbank sales successful? I am very interested to it and I wanna learn how Clickbank is really used for my website. Perhaps one strategy for that is to do some real SEO for your site like forum backlinks, social bookmarks, social media, ezine articles and many more. Traffic exchange could be an option, but not necessary. Better do some real SEO if we want to generate more sales on Clickbank.

No comments:

Post a Comment