Thursday 17 September 2009

My SEO team is doing well today

After I already formed a team of seven people including me, I have never been mistaken in choosing them because according to their resume, they’re highly qualified. I have a total of 20 applicants who applied to me as one of my SEO partners, but only six of them are eligible. I am doing this because I want to speed things up for my huge SEO projects. Two of my teammates are rendering web directory submissions, which are very easy and reliable, but jobs are not stable. My other teammates are relying on niche marketing on articles and blogs, especially forum postings with backlinks. It’s still an SEO job like no other and it’s legitimate. I am so happy for them, and all of them are paid already. I hope this would be a long term relationship with them. Woohoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment