Tuesday 15 September 2009

I'm finally done in my Kaboodle task!

I have received a task from a client in DigitalPoint that I must submit 500 products to Kaboodle alone, and it's quite exhausting but an easy task. Why is it exhausting? It's quite easy but there are too many of them. I have to copy each product URL to my Kaboodle item list. So far I have three lists in my Kaboodle account and all of them combined for 502 links.
I hope my client pays me because when I look at his iTrader, it's a perfect 9-0. Which means nine good feedbacks and no bad feedback. I have trust in him and I hope I'll have future projects with him in the near future. I'm still waiting for his $50 payment for such effort that I promise to finish within a week. I have finished it in less than three days. Wow!
Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment