Friday 25 September 2009

My Twitter articles finally been sold!

After hours of waiting, a customer finally inquired to me on DigitalPoint that he's interested to buy all of my Twitter articles. He paid me $13.00 for all of the articles and I quickly sent him the file. After he received the articles I've made, no questions asked. iTrader is already given to me, and I do the same with him. My article works have grown once again. Two months ago, I already quitted on making articles which are about travel and health because until now, no one is interested about my articles. I just focused on link building and SEO jobs from various clients of course, especially blogging jobs. When I tried making articles again, like SEO, Twitter and Making Money articles, all of my proposals have customers who want to reserve for them by saying "Sold - PM me details". Article marketing has growing through the years, and doing SEO is the right thing for their articles.

No comments:

Post a Comment