Sunday 13 September 2009

Do-follow researching job?

I saw a thread in Digitalpoint today that a guy wants a researcher on do-follow forums on different niches, and it's a long term job. So how can we determine if the site is do-follow or not. Simple. If you are running Mozilla Firefox, you can just download the Do-Follow add-on and it simply detects the links whether they're do-follow or not. Blue highlighted links represents do-follow, but red highlighted links represents no-follow at all. If I were to apply with this guy, since he doesn't state on how much charge do I want for him, it's very hard to find do-follow forums than no-follow.

I can charge him around $0.30 to $0.40 per forum researched, but I'm not yet sure of his budget. I deserve this kind of amount because its an effort that you put hard onto it. So I hope I know what I'm doing. Still part of his SEO strategy to build more backlinks in different forum niches.

No comments:

Post a Comment