Wednesday 16 September 2009

Yahoo answers are really helpful to SEO?

Just as I suspected, one client of mine wants me to do SEO on Yahoo Answers about the topics on six pack abs and at loss. He will pay me $0.10 for each posts for a total of 250 posts worth $25. Since his iTrader is zero on DigitalPoint, and his posts were only about more than 50+, I said that he must make an advanced payment to me. Why? Because those who are newbies with zero iTraders must prove to themselves worthy of their service by implementing review copies on the selected high iTrader clients only.

But o the other hand, Yahoo Answers are very helpful indeed for some reason. We must be careful not to spam anything with our source link provided, just like I have learned from my other account which was temporarily suspended for spamming ad just copy pasting with source links. It is helpful, but we should be careful.

No comments:

Post a Comment