Tuesday 29 September 2009

AdClickMedia: The Adsense Alternative

I have been a member of this site since January, but I'm not active because of no money for advertising. Now since I have advertised my Adsense ads to other site....which guarantees me more visitors and clicks as tested and proven, I can now replace my Adsense ads to AdClickMedia ads which I can create my own ad panel, and to attach my Clickbank product to the ad. There are two types of ads in AdClickMedia, which are interstitial ads and photo text ads. But the most attractive one is the interstitial ads because it drives more traffic than regular photo text ads. Someone has been paid by this site around $70, on a net 15 basis. I test this one out because I want to compare which one is better...is it Adsense or AdClickMedia? It's still doing SEO you know, as it may bring and drive traffic to my site and to the other site I advertised.


No comments:

Post a Comment